ATLANTA, February 6, 2012—Patient Placement Systems (PPS) announced today the publication of its CensusVision™ Executive Dashboards Overview, a document of census and admissions dashboards for skilled nursing facility (SNF) executives available with the Web-based Referral Management System.
“We have generated significant interest and excitement with the release of our CensusVision dashboards,” said Doug Walker, vice president and general manager of Patient Placement Systems. “We published this overview to give nursing home executives an easy visual tour of the standard dashboards and the benefits they provide top managers.”
Walker noted that busy SNF marketing and operations executives need certain census management information and analysis live and up-to-date at any time, in a format they can quickly understand. PPS built the CensusVision dashboards into the Web-based Referral Management System with that in mind—a fast, customizable snapshot of the trends and activity you need most to make nimble, smart decisions for your facilities.
The CensusVision online executive dashboards offer a fast, accurate snapshot of trends and performance metrics specifically for managers at skilled nursing facilities. The dashboards integrate with the Web-based PPS Referral Management System, the industry’s only system that automates marketing, admissions, bed management and reporting for nursing homes.
The CensusVision Executive Dashboard Overview includes extensive details pertaining to the following standard executive dashboards available within the Referral Management System:
- Admissions by payer, which shows admitted referrals per facility by payer type
- Decline referrals by payer, which highlights reasons that single, multiple or all facilities are declining referrals
- Lost referrals by payer, which highlights reasons facilities are losing referrals
- Total referrals by payer, which shows the total number of referrals by payer
- Referral win/loss, which provides a high-level graphical comparison of referrals won and lost during a specified period
- Admissions by custom-defined diagnosis, which provides of the admitted referrals per facility by custom defined categories
- RMS System Adoption, which shows how many people are using the system , and how comprehensively they are using it
The dashboards typically combine two or more simple, graphical perspectives of the data. For example, the admissions by payer dashboard displays a bar chart of admissions counts by payer alongside a pie chart with percentages of each payer type. Users can select preset or custom date ranges for each dashboard. The CensusVision Executive Dashboards Overview is available for download immediately at /news-resources/referral-management-resources.aspx.
About Patient Placement Systems
Back to News
Patient Placement Systems designed the Web-based Referral Management System to automate and accelerate the admissions, marketing and reporting for skilled nursing facilities. Clients have increased census by 5 percent, improved referral response times by more than 80 percent, and dramatically improved case mix and revenue. For more information, visit www.PatientPlacement.com or call 877-748-6656. PPS also publishes www.CaringForward.com, an industry blog of ideas, insight and technology to inform and improve long-term care.