1) Lost Business Report: This report provides information to the organization about reasons for lost business, showing lost referrals and related notes. Valuable business intelligence can help pinpoint potential problem areas with response times, business lost to competitors; services requested not offered by your organization, physicians suggesting other facilities, and more.
2) Payer Analysis: This report provides a detailed breakdown of each facility’s payer mix relative to payer type and carrier for the date range requested. It also provides the status of referrals for that same date rang, all essential for internal financial analysis.
3) Referral Decline Report: This report filters referral declines by reason. This simple example shows two patient declines, one because of bed availability and the other being outside of the service area requested. With complete data over time, these reports let providers assess and analyze reasons they are turning patients away, and adjust their processes, offerings or acceptance criteria accordingly.
4) Referral Management Report: This report provides a snapshot of the referrals requested within a date range. Information includes the patient, gender, diagnosis category, primary payer, referral source, referral contact within the referral source, the referring physician, assigned physician, status of the referral and the status reason. This report is great for reviewing during team meetings.
5) Referral Trend Analysis: Designate a year and the report provides trends of referrals and admissions for each referral source and referring physician for each facility. This report also shows how many patients were assigned per physician for each facility.
6) Win/Loss Analysis: This valuable analysis provides an instant view of performance for one or multiple facilities over a user-defined date range, breaking down all referrals by status, as well as wins and admits, to provide a clear win percentage.